CCTV Cameras Installation
CCTV cameras have become a necessity for organisations of all sizes. They help you monitor your premises remotely and keep criminals away. It’s unlikely that a criminal will go on with their activities once they notice there are CCTV cameras on your premises.
Another benefit of installing a CCTV camera is the peace of mind it brings. Even in your absence, CCTV cameras keep a close eye on what is happening.
Different Types Of CCTV Cameras
Whatever the size of your organisation, a CCTV camera is crucial. Not just to keep off criminals but to also monitor employees with unacceptable behaviours. While there are many types of CCTV cameras in Kenya, you want to get the best for good results. The price of a CCTV camera depends on several factors such as brand, features, and quality.
For instance, a nanny camera will definitely not be a good fit for an office setup. Likewise, some CCTV cameras are best suited for indoors while others are best for outdoors. To choose the best CCTV camera for your business, consider working with an expert who can advise you according to your needs.
Some of the common CCTV cameras available in the market include;
- Day/night CCTV cameras:These cameras can work excellently both day and night. They can stand the heat of the sun and can record in dark places. They are best suited for outdoor use and for businesses that require 24/7 monitoring.
- Infrared/night vision cctv camera:These CCTV cameras capture images in dark environments. At night, they capture black and white images, and during the day, they capture colour images. Not even dust, fog or smoke can affect their recording.
- Dome CCTV cameras:These cameras get their name from their dome shape, and the best thing about them is that it’s difficult to tell the direction the camera faces. They create an air of uncertainty that keeps off criminals.
- Bullet CCTV cameras:They are cylindrical in shape and cover a longer distance. They are ideal for outdoor use as they alert passers-by that they are under surveillance.
- C-mount CCTV camera:This type of camera allows you to switch lenses depending on your needs. Unlike standard CCTV cameras that only cover up to around 35 ft, a c-mount camera enables you to change the lens to cover a much longer distance.
Electronic Security Solutions
Need to install CCTV cameras in your organisation?
Get a free quote today.