Network Security Assessment
Just how safe is your business? And no, installing anti-virus software isn’t enough. If that’s all you have, you are putting your organisation and customers at risk. Someone could easily break into your network and cause you immense damage. Your network systems involve your computer systems, Wi-Fi connection, and other work devices. Before you even think of protecting your company from cyberattacks, start guarding your networks. Are the computers protected? How about your Wi-Fi? Do you have a strong password system? Who can access your Wi-Fi?
These are important to ensure you don’t have people infiltrating your network. We assess your network to identify threats such as foreigners accessing your networks or employees engaging in activities that expose your company to threats.
Instead of waiting to be a victim of attackers, Pechant Telec assesses your organisation’s preparedness in case of a security threat. We then present you with a detailed report about your network vulnerabilities and determine the necessary actions to protect your networks.
How To Secure Your Company Network
To always keep your network safe, use these tips;
- Install and monitor a firewall:A firewall is a security device that monitors traffic to and from your network. It controls which computers access your network and blocks unauthorised access.
- Use a virtual private network (VPN): A VPN masks your internet protocol (IP) address, keeping your online operations private. A VPN blocks your activities, communications, browsing history and other personal information from potential hackers. If your employees work remotely and use public Wi-Fi, a VPN will also ensure that your network isn’t exposed.
- Update your passwords regularly:Ensure that your employees know the importance of setting up strong passwords and updating them every few months. Two-factor authentication is also a great way to improve your company’s security.
- Update your antivirus and anti-malware software: Installing anti-virus and anti-malware software isn’t enough. With time, the software gets outdated, creating network vulnerabilities. Always make sure that all the devices in your network are up to date to ward off criminal activities.
- Regular network security assessment: The only way to know your network’s weaknesses is to have a network security company like Pechant Telec conduct an assessment. An evaluation helps to identify security vulnerabilities that could compromise your network.
IT Security Services
Work With Us
Looking for a professional cybersecurity company to audit your system?